Mini-potatoes stuffed with blue cheese
- Approx. 50 pieces portions
- Approximately 25 mini-potatoes (2.5 cm or 1 inch)
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) 15% cream
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) 2% milk
- 70 g (approximately 2 oz) blue cheese
- 20 ml (4 tsp.) fresh coriander, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 175°C (350°F).
- Bake potatoes in over for approximately 40 minutes.
- Remove and let cool. Cut in two and remove flesh. Set aside empty peels.
- Mash potato flesh and add cream, milk, blue cheese, chopped coriander, salt and pepper. Mix well and then put 15 ml (1 tbsp.) in each peel.
- Variations: You can replace the blue cheese with chopped smoked salmon, and the coriander with dill. The blue cheese can also be replaced with tapenade, pesto or dried tomatoes.
Source : Épatante Patate