About the Association
Founded in 1992, Les Producteurs de cidre du Québec (PCQ) association now has 60 members.
The PCQs form an association whose mission is to bring Quebec cider producers together in order to promote their collective interests and to develop and promote Quebec Cider. Its members include just as many new cider houses as leaders and pioneers of the industry.
There are many challenges for the cider industry, an emerging sector, which is why it is essential to group and work together. If you believe in the strength of numbers so that together we can guide the development of our sector while respecting the individualities of our cider houses, you can join the association.
Benefits of being a member:
- The member has the right to vote at Annual General Meetings and is eligible for election of the board members
- The possibility of obtaining UPC codes with a membership contract at a preferential rate
- The promotion of your products and your company on our website and on our social medias
- The electronic mailing of a newsletter on the various issues, business opportunities and strategic information on cider
- A collective levy for educational programs in the field of alcoholic beverages in accordance with the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (RACJ)
- The opportunity to participate in activities such as: exploratory missions, meetings, group purchases and promotional activities